Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s CHI will be an online virtual conference (May 8-13, 2021). In order to honor the tradition of the German HCI event, we curated this website to provide details of this year’s publications from the involved labs.
Check out the full list on the publications page.
Virtual German HCI Space
During CHI 2021, we will host a virtual German HCI Space on Gather. Within this space, we will exhibit the publications of the contributing labs and provide space to meet and chat. Also, the virtual German HCI party will take place there on Wednesday, May 12, 8pm CEST.
The organization of all the activities around the virtual CHI 2021 German HCI event is again a notable team effort from volunteers from all our labs. Here, we want to thank all involved persons!
- Anke Reinschlüssel (University of Bremen)
- Johannes Zagermann (University of Konstanz)
- Sarah Prange (Bundeswehr University Munich)
- Nađa Terzimehic (LMU Munich)
- Andrii Matviienko (Technical University of Darmstadt)
- Tom Horak (Technische Universität Dresden)
- Anke Brocker (RWTH Aachen)
- Yue Jiang (Max Planck Institute for Informatics)
- Donald Degraen (DFKI, Saarland University)