Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s CHI will be an online virtual conference (May 8-13, 2021). In order to honor the tradition of the German HCI event, we curated this website to provide details of this year’s publications from the involved labs.
Check out the full list on the publications page.
The organization of all the activities around the virtual CHI 2021 German HCI event was again a notable team effort from volunteers from all our labs. Here, we want to thank all involved persons!
- Tom Horak (Technische Universität Dresden)
- Anke Reinschlüssel (University of Bremen)
- Johannes Zagermann (University of Konstanz)
- Sarah Prange (Bundeswehr University Munich)
- Nađa Terzimehic (LMU Munich)