This year’s CHI conference will take place in Hamburg, Germany, as a hybrid event (April 23 – April 28, 2023). To honor the tradition of the German HCI event, we curated this website, including details on this year’s publications from involved labs of the German HCI community.
Publications and Talks
We curated a list of this year’s publications — including links to social media, lab websites, and supplemental material. We have six journal articles, 65 full papers, 22 LBWs, ten interactivities, one alt.chi paper, one DC paper, lead three workshops and give one course.
This year’s edition is a joint effort by 38 labs from over 20 German Universities.
German HCI Event
This year’s German HCI Event/Party will happen on Wednesday, 26th April. More details will come soon — look out for your invitation.
The organization of all the activities around the 2023 German HCI event was again a notable team effort from volunteers from all our labs. Here, we want to thank all involved persons!
- Anke Reinschlüssel (University of Bremen) – Lead
- Johannes Zagermann (University of Konstanz) – Lead
- Sukran Karaosmanoglu (University of Hamburg) – Venue
- Julian Rasch (LMU Munich) – Venue
- Muhammad Abdullah (HPI)
- Michael Charmnorwa (University of Oldenburg)
- Shi Liu (KIT)
- Carina Manger (Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt)
- Sebastian Büttner (University Duisburg-Essen)
- Anke Brocker (RWTH Aachen University)
- Heiko Müller (OFFIS – Institute for IT, Oldenburg)
- Tobias Wagner (University Ulm)
- Conrad Lempert (HPI)
- Francesco Chiossi (LMU Munich)
- Hai Dang (University of Bayreuth)
- Donald Degraen (DFKI & University of Saarland)
- Marc Schubhan (DFKI & University of Saarland)
- Max Pascher (Westfälische Hochschule)
- Oliver Hein (Bundeswehr University Munich)
- Wen-Jie Tseng (TU Darmstadt)
- Konstantin Aal (University of Siegen)
- Marcel Ruoff (KIT)
- Luca-Maxim Meinhard (University Ulm)
- Alice Haynes (DFKI & University of Saarland)
- Sophie Grimme (OFFIS – Institute for IT, Oldenburg)
- Martin Taraz (HPI)
- Fiona Draxler (LMU Munich)
- Steffen Haesler (TU Darmstadt)